- Chris Gully, Staff Solutions Architect — VMware Office of the CTO
- Ivan Novick, Manager, Product Management, VMware Tanzu Data Services — Greenplum
- Hamid Djam, Technical Staff, Product Technologist — Dell Technologies
- Scott Kahler, Product Line Manager, VMware Tanzu Data Services — Greenplum
- Suhail Gulzhar, Manager, Platform Architecture — Dell Technologies
Related content in this Stream
Learn steps for eliminating the top five Kubernetes operational challenges based on common customer scenarios in this white paper.
Gain perspective on how financial institutions are implementing modern banking platforms that support real-time accounting, cloud-native and data-enriched apps with API-centric architectures
Explore the importance of unified observability for a unified approach to get information from metrics, events, logs, and traces to make better business decisions.
This white paper will explore the crucial role observability plays in understanding the relationships in Kubernetes environments.
Learn more about unified observability that's enterprise ready and scalable in this solution brief.
The key to maintaining any Kubernetes environment is to understand the metrics of OpenShift clusters to comprehend how it's performing. Learn how to maintain it with Observability in this white paper.
This step-by-step guide for platform operations practitioners is a practical how-to for standing up Tanzu Mission Control with best practices in mind.
Learn what a Developer Toil Audit is with examples and tools to help you get started auditing your own team's developer toil and tech debt.
Explore how businesses have navigated the complexities of containerization, Kubernetes, multi-cloud orchestration, and how it impacts the people and processes behind successful DevOps teams.