"Cloud computing is a risk management exercise"
In this episode, Dormain talks with Kevin L. Jackson (@Kevin_Jackson), author of "Click to Transform," about the business case for cloud computing. Kevin argues that the real value is in delivering products better, faster, and to more people. In many cases this involves a jump from physical products to virtual experiences. But the technology isn't the hard part; shifting to an ecosystem approach is much harder.
What about cost savings in the cloud? Kevin points out that cloud computing will cost more if it's not accompanied by a change in operating models.
- Download Kevin's new book, "Click to Transform" (free with Kindle Unlimited).
- Read more about digital transformation or download this guide for busy executives.
- Kevin highlights the role of application programming interfaces (APIs) in digital transformation. Read this guide on designing and developing API products.
- Dormain grills Kevin on the importance of cost savings. Watch her SpringOne talk on building a business case for modernization.
- Share this episode on Soundcloud
- Subscribe to the Tanzu Talk podcast (formerly known as "Pivotal Conversations") on iTunes.
- Send feedback to email@example.com.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Visit Website More Content by Dormain Drewitz