The hybrid VMware Tanzu Application Architect exam is designed to test and validate your understanding of and familiarity with:
- VMware Tanzu Application Service
- Spring Boot
- Replatforming Java applications for Tanzu Application Service
- Modernization of systems
- Cloud-native patterns and practices
You will complete the exam on a Linux virtual machine that has all necessary software preinstalled.
During the performance-based section of the exam, you will demonstrate your understanding of replatforming by replatforming a legacy Java application and deploying it to VMware Tanzu Application Service. During the multiple-choice section of the exam, you will demonstrate your understanding of modernization by answering questions on the methods and technologies used to restructure complex systems.
Our VMware Tanzu PAL for Application Architects (Java) course will help you prepare for the certification exam.
Register for a free
- You'll need this to take the exam
- Please remember that your email address for your PWS account must match the one you use to register with the exam provider
Schedule your exam date with our exam provider
- Check your purchase confirmation email for instructions
- Take your exam. What you'll need