Pega Platform™ clients can now leverage TKGI when deploying Pega Infinity. With the Pega for TKGI release, clients can run Pega Platform and applications on VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid.
To get started, ensure that the following configurations are set up in your TKGI environment:
- Pega Platform database: See the list of database types that Pega Platform supports in the Platform Support Guide. This database will be used later to install Pega Platform.
- DNS settings: Configure domain names in your enterprise DNS servers to ensure the exposed Kubernetes services used in Pega deployments receive traffic over your network.
- URLs and credentials: You must provide the following URLs and associated credentials when configuring your deployment:
- Database URL, username, and password.
- Docker registry URL, username, and password.
- To use an existing Cassandra service instead of the Pega-provided Cassandra service, you will need the URL, username, and password to access your external Cassandra node. Please note that a Cassandra service is required for Customer Decision Hub and Pega Marketing.