The Sysdig SaaS service secures and monitors your TKGI environment using a single Sysdig agent container running on each node in your cluster. The Sysdig agent collects a wide variety of metrics, connects with Kubernetes to capture metadata to incorporate context and orchestration events from your TKGI environment, and provides security detection, vulnerability management, compliance checks, and more.
Once installed, you have access to a range of capabilities for monitoring and securing your TKGI environment:
- Configure image scanning to block vulnerabilities at build time
- Perform CIS compliance checks against your clusters
- Slice and dice performance metrics including Prometheus custom metrics
- Set runtime security and monitoring alerts
- View out-of-the-box dashboards or build your own
- Troubleshoot issues and perform forensics with Sysdig captures