USN-2961-1 Little CMS vulnerability
Little CMS, Canonical Ubuntu
- Canonical Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
It was discovered that a double free() could occur when the intent handling code in the Little CMS library detected an error. An attacker could use this to specially craft a file that caused an application using the Little CMS library to crash or possibly execute arbitrary code.
Severity is medium unless otherwise noted.
- All versions of Cloud Foundry cflinuxfs2 prior to v.1.55.0
- Pivotal Elastic Runtime 1.6.x versions prior to 1.6.27 AND 1.7.x versions prior to 1.7.5
Users of affected versions should apply the following mitigation:
- The Cloud Foundry project recommends that Cloud Foundry deployments run with cflinuxfs2 v.1.55.0 or later versions
- Upgrade Pivotal Elastic Runtime 1.6.x versions to 1.6.27 OR 1.7.x versions to 1.7.5