The Cloud Developer course provides participants with an in-depth coverage of cloud-native and microservices patterns using Spring Cloud and Netflix components to help solve challenges associated with running distributed, cloud-native applications over a microservices architecture.
Who should attend
- Developers interested in learning how to construct scalable and fault-tolerant cloud-native applications using the Spring Cloud family of projects.
What you'll learn
By the end of the training, students will:
- Examine Problems of Distributed Systems and the associated Fault Tolerance patterns
- Examine how Distributed applications contribute to development and runtime of Cloud Native REST applications
- Examine how Distributed applications impact software systems fault tolerance
- Examine development impacts of implementing Spring Cloud solutions
- Contrast the benefits and trade-offs of Spring Cloud solutions
- Implement Spring Cloud solutions