USN-3898-1: NSS vulnerability
Hanno Böck and Damian Poddebniak discovered that NSS incorrectly handled certain CMS functions. A remote attacker could possibly use this issue to cause NSS to crash, resulting in a denial of service.
CVEs contained in this USN include: CVE-2018-18508
Affected VMware Products and Versions
Severity is medium unless otherwise noted.
- Pivotal Operations Manager is vulnerable in the following releases:
- 2.4.x versions prior to 2.4.6
- 2.3.x versions prior to 2.3.12
- 2.2.x versions prior to 2.2.19
Users of affected versions should apply the following mitigation:
- Releases that have fixed this issue include:
- Pivotal Operations Manager: 2.5.0, 2.4.6, 2.3.12, 2.2.19