Operators download the service and install on their Tanzu deployments. Once the service is successfully installed and configured, the service is made available to developers through the Service Marketplace.
- RabbitMQ for Tanzu offers on-demand, isolated, cluster plans and pre-provisioned multi-node RabbitMQ Clusters.
- The On-Demand plans are operator-configured and enabled. Once enabled, application developers can easily provision their own RabbitMQ nodes and clusters from these plans. Application developers can choose to make their queues highly available by mirroring them at declaration and spanning them across multiple availability zones.
- Pre-provisioned multi-node clusters are operator configured and deployed. Once provisioned, application developers can create service instances which access a cluster via RabbitMQ virtual hosts. Application developers can choose to make their queues highly available by mirroring them at declaration, or an Operator may apply a cluster wide HA policy.
- Developers can create and destroy service instances and bind and unbind them to their applications via the App Manager or CF CLI.
- Operators can automatically update all deployed service instances to the latest version of software when updating RabbitMQ for Tanzu to a new version.
The RabbitMQ for Tanzu service is available on the Network.