USN-3432-1: ca-certificates update
Severity is medium unless otherwise noted.
- Vulnerable Cloud Foundry components individually listed here.
- Pivotal products using CF components prior to the listed updated versions are vulnerable to this issue. See the Mitigation section below for more information.
Users of affected versions should apply the following mitigation:
- The Cloud Foundry team recommends upgrading BOSH stemcells and/or other OSS components listed here if applicable.
- Upgrade Pivotal products that use earlier versions of CF components to new Pivotal releases using new versions linked above. On the Pivotal Network product page for each release, check the Depends On section and/or Release Notes for this information.
- Releases that have fixed this issue include:
- PCF Operations Manager: 1.9.23, 1.10.18, 1.11.13, 1.12.4
- PCF Elastic Runtime: 1.9.43, 1.10.32, 1.11.18, 1.12.6
- PCF Isolation Segment: 1.10.24, 1.11.16, 1.12.6
- MySQL for PCF: 1.9.13, 1.10.6
- MySQL for PCF v2: 2.0.6, 2.1.0
- RabbitMQ for PCF: 1.7.30, 1.8.20, 1.9.9, 1.10.5
- Redis for PCF: all current tile versions use floating stemcells
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry Metrics: all current tile versions use floating stemcells
- Metrics Forwarder for PCF: all current tile versions use floating stemcells
- Scheduler for PCF: all current tile versions use floating stemcells
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry JMX Bridge (Ops Metrics): 1.9.5
- Single Sign-On for PCF: 1.3.6, 1.4.6
- Spring Cloud Services for PCF: 1.0.34, 1.1.23, 1.2.19, 1.3.7, 1.4.5
- Pivotal Cloud Cache: 1.0.8, 1.1.2
Special Note for 1.7+ Ops Manager Deployments
All release lines of Ops Manager 1.7 and up include a feature that allows tile stemcells to “float”, which lets Operators update their Ops Manager deployment once rather than installing all new Services product releases. If you upgrade one Service tile in Ops Manager with the newly released stemcell, all tiles with the "float" enabled will automatically upgrade. For more information about the floating stemcell feature, refer to this document.