USN-3063-1 Fontconfig vulnerability
Canonical Ubuntu, fontconfig
- Canonical Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
Tobias Stoeckmann discovered that Fontconfig incorrectly handled cache files. A local attacker could possibly use this issue with a specially crafted cache file to elevate privileges.
Affected VMware Products and Versions
Severity is medium unless otherwise noted.
- All versions of Cloud Foundry cflinuxfs2 prior to v.1.76.0
- PCF Elastic Runtime versions prior to 1.6.37 and 1.7.x versions prior to 1.7.15
Users of affected versions should apply the following mitigation:
- The Cloud Foundry project recommends that Cloud Foundry deployments run with cflinuxfs2 v.1.76.0 or later versions
- Upgrade PCF Elastic Runtime to 1.6.37 or 1.7.x versions to 1.7.15