CVE-2019-3790: Ops Manager uaa client issues tokens after refresh token expiration
Pivotal Cloud Foundry
The Pivotal Ops Manager, 2.2.x versions prior to 2.2.23, 2.3.x versions prior to 2.3.16, 2.4.x versions prior to 2.4.11, and 2.5.x versions prior to 2.5.3, contain configuration that circumvents refresh token expiration. A remote authenticated user can gain access to a browser session that was supposed to have expired, and access Ops Manager resources.
Affected VMware Products and Versions
Severity is medium unless otherwise noted.
- Pivotal Ops Manager 2.2.x versions prior to 2.2.23
- Pivotal Ops Manager 2.3.x versions prior to 2.3.16
- Pivotal Ops Manager 2.4.x versions prior to 2.4.11
- Pivotal Ops Manager 2.5.x versions prior to 2.5.3
Users of affected versions should apply the following mitigation:
- Releases that have fixed this issue include:
- Pivotal Ops Manager 2.2.23
- Pivotal Ops Manager 2.3.16
- Pivotal Ops Manager 2.4.11
- Pivotal Ops Manager 2.5.3
2019-05-24: Initial vulnerability report published