This 4-day course teaches developers how to build greenfield Spring Boot applications and deploy those applications to Kubernetes (K8s). Both stateless and stateful applications are explored with a focus on using automation to build and deploy the applications.
Who should attend
- Developers and Lead Developers responsible for deploying applications to K8s
- Experience developing apps using: Java 8 and above, Java/ Spring.
What you'll learn
By the end of the training, students will:
- Understand what Kubernetes is, and how it runs apps
- Learn about key app-centric Kubernetes constructs: containerization, deployments, config maps, K8s scaling, liveness/readiness probes
- Learn how to identify, codify, and make use of reusable patterns for building greenfield applications in Spring Boot