It currently2 contains the following tools:
- ytt: Template and overlay Kubernetes configuration via YAML structures, not text documents. No more counting spaces, or manual quoting.
- kbld: Build or reference container images in Kubernetes configuration in an immutable way.
- kapp: Install, upgrade, and delete multiple Kubernetes resources as one “application”. Be confident your application is fully reconciled.
- imgpkg: Bundle and relocate application configuration (with images) via Docker registries. Be assured app contents are immutable.
- kapp-controller: Capture application deployment workflow declaratively via App CRD. Reliable GitOps experience powered by kapp.
- vendir: Declaratively state what files should be in a directory.