Spring for Apache Geode
Utilizing the auto-configuration of Spring Boot with Tanzu GemFire/Apache Geode. The Spring Boot for Apache Geode documentation further discusses the details of many of these topics.
The best way to determine the correct version of Spring Boot for Apache Geode for your project, is to use start.spring.io.
After selecting your project settings, click on ‘Add Dependencies’. Search for ‘Geode’ and add it to your project. Then select either ‘Generate’ which create a zip file to import into your IDE or ‘Explore’ which will open a build file based on your Project selection (Maven or Gradle)
You can also refer to the Spring Boot for Apache Geode compatibility matrix.
- Getting Started Locally: A guide to help get your local development environment up and running.
- Getting Started with Tanzu GemFire on TAS: A guide to help set up a Tanzu GemFire for VMs service instance on the Tanzu Application Service.
- Getting Started with Tanzu GemFire for Kubernetes: A guide to help set up a Tanzu GemFire instance on Kubernetes.
- Cache-Aside Pattern: Use the Cache Aside pattern with your Spring Boot application to improve your applications performance.
- Session State Caching: This guide walks you through how to implement a session state cache using Tanzu GemFire, Spring Boot for Apache Geode, and Spring Session.