1. VMware Tanzu OSS Support Lifecycle
- Open Source Community Project Major Releases will be supported for up to 3 years from the date such Release was made available for purchase and download by customers.
- Open Source Community Project Minor Releases will be supported a minimum of 12 months from the date such Release was made available for purchase and download by customers.
- Open Source Spring Community Project Minor releases will be supported a minimum of 24 months from the date such release is made available for download and support as part of product subscription purchase.
2. Scope of Support Services for OSS
- VMware Tanzu provides both troubleshooting and bug-fix support for the OSS. Customers running OSS will receive committed bug fixes in the official open source project release packages according to the release cycle of each OSS project.
Please visit the VMware Tanzu Support Services Offerings page for additional support details.
Interested in support? Submit a ticket.
Interested in the VMware Tanzu product portfolio? Contact us.
Last Update: September 1, 2021