There is one key lesson the market has learned in these past years of big data “euphoria”; the data warehouse is not dead. In fact, it is more important than ever. Today’s expanding digital transformation has created not only vastly more data, but the data needs to be analyzed quickly as well. Cloud-based, open source, massively parallel and scalable relational databases designed for the data warehouse mission continue to play a vital and indispensable role.
In this free white paper, we will make the case that an evolved data warehouse implementation is critical for the enterprise, providing unique business value that actually aids digital transformation.
Specifically read about:
- Digital Transformation and the Rise of “Instantology”
- What Should Data Warehouses Provide Now
- The Virtual Data Warehouse
- Making the Hadoop/Spark Decision versus Relational
- Practical Uses for the Data Warehouse
- Pivotal Greenplum Case Studies
By Neil Raden, Founder & Principal Analyst, Hired Brains Research