Companies committed to becoming a software-defined business are opting for microservices. This pattern delivers speed to market, flexibility, scalability, and developer efficiency.
This white paper examines how Pivotal Cloud Foundry supports microservices for enterprise development teams.
Read this white paper, and you’ll learn how:
- The combination of Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Spring Boot accelerates the benefits of microservices
- Proven microservices patterns are being adopted by .NET teams
- Operations teams are using new tools and methodologies for microservices to achieve breakthrough efficiencies
- Top companies use microservices to boost velocity of their software development
- Common reference architectures are used for modern, microservices apps
About the Authors
Parag Doshi, Sr. Platform Architect, Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Jared Ruckle, Principal Product Marketing Manager, Pivotal
Peter Blum, Platform Architect, Pivotal
Glenio Borges, Platform Architect, Pivotal
Cornelius Mendoza, Sr. Product Manager, Pivotal