To everyone in our community,
We’d like to reassure you that Tracker and the Tracker team are here for you and working to maintain business as usual during these unusual times.
As you know, Pivotal Tracker is a collaboration tool, built to help software teams communicate and work together, no matter their location. To that end, we’d like to make it easier for you to collaborate more widely. Here’s how:
New Sponsored Plans. While we’ve always been free for small teams, students, education and nonprofits, we are extending this offer to all teams and institutions that are working to combat the pandemic.
Up your collaborator limit. If you find yourself nearing your collaborator limit and are concerned about the cost of adding users, we can help.
Extend your free trial. Let us know if you need more time on your free trial.
We’ve always been free to those comfortable using publicly visible projects, such as open source teams and some government agencies wanting to share their work.
For the above and for any help you need, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best for you, always.
In addition, you might find the following useful as you continue to optimize your remote team collaboration.
- How to Build Awesome Software with Fully Remote and Distributed Teams
- A day in the (remote) life @ VMware Pivotal Labs (under 2 mins!)
- What a Remote Team Needs to be Successful on a Mission-Critical Project
- How to Build a Happy and Productive Remote Team
- Why Bosses and Employees Should Practice Radical Candor
- We have a list of consultancies that use Tracker and may be a good resource for you to consider. You can sort this list by geography and specialty.
From all of us at Tracker, we sincerely hope you’re doing well. We’ll get through this, one story at a time.
– The Tracker Team