Turns out, Cloud Foundry isn't just for net-new applications. More and more enterprises are replatforming and modernizing existing, mission critical applications, according to Shaun Anderson, an Advisory Solutions Architect at Pivotal. They're doing so to take advantage of the flexibility Cloud Foundry gives them to quickly develop and release new features in order to reduce time to market.
In this episode of Pivotal Insights, Shaun chats with Jeff and Dormain about his experience leading Pivotal's application modernization practice, shares advice on how enterprises can choose which applications are the best candidates for modernization, and discusses the human element in application modernization. There will also be some arts & crafts. Don't forget the popsicle sticks and yarn.
- Visit http://pivotal.io/podcasts for show notes and other episodes.
- Download the episode and check us out on Soundcloud, subscribe to the feed directly, or on iTunes to have it automatically downloaded for you.
- Twitter: @jeffreyfkelly, @dormaindrewitz
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
News & Resources
- Dig even deeper into application modernization with this on-demand webinar featuring Shaun and Google Cloud’s Prithpal Bhogill.
- Still want more? Check out this on-demand webinar covering five common approaches to application modernization with Pivotal's Richard Seroter and Forrester Research's John Rymer.
- Get hands on with Pivotal and Google at the Pivotal Cloud-Native Roadshow, coming to a city near you.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin