Pivotal is excited about the upcoming Open Source Summit, with not one but two great speaking sessions at the event. In this episode of Pivotal Insights, Dormain previews her sessions at the summit on navigating open source business models in the cloud era. Pivotal's Zach Brown likewise talks about his presentation on building .NET Core microservices with Steeltoe.
- Visit http://pivotal.io/podcasts for show notes and other episodes.
- Download the episode and check us out on Soundcloud, subscribe to the feed directly, or on iTunes to have it automatically downloaded for you.
- Twitter: @jeffreyfkelly, @dormaindrewitz, @moredeploys
- Feedback: email@example.com
News & Resources
- To learn more about Steeltoe, head over to steeltoe.io.
- Check out this blog post on why Pivotal Cloud Foundry is a first-class home for your .NET apps.
- There's still time to register to attend the Open Source Summit taking place in Los Angeles, September 11-14, 2017. Register here.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin