Nobody likes to be uncomfortable, by definition. And experienced software developers and architects, like all of us, want all the answers. "But if you are really trying to achieve the agility that transformation promises, you have to let go of some of that," says Bob Cunningham, Senior Manager, Enterprise Application Architecture at TD Ameritrade. In this episode of Pivotal Conversations, recorded on the floor of Cloud Foundry Summit 2019 in Philadelphia, Bob chats with Jeff about his experience leading digital transformation efforts at the online brokerage, including the importance of being comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- Visit http://pivotal.io/podcasts for show notes and other episodes.
- Download the episode and check us out on Soundcloud, subscribe to the feed directly, or on iTunes to have it automatically downloaded for you.
- Twitter: @jeffreyfkelly, @dormaindrewitz
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
News & Resources
- Learn how Pivotal is helping financial services companies embrace digital innovation.
- Find out how COUNTRY Financial stays in sync with fast moving customer expectations.
- Register for SpringOne Platform 2019 and hear first hand from financial services companies that are transforming how they build software. Use code S1P200_JKelly for $200 off the registration fee!
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin