- Forrester's Top 10 Trends That Will Shape Modern Infrastructure and Operations in 2020
- Gartner's Application Modernization Should Be Business-Centric, Continuous, and Multiplatform
- Gartner's Best Practices to Enable Continuous Delivery with Containers and DevOps
What we observe are that many of these insights and recommendations are related to each other. Process and automation, for example, are like two sides of the same coin. Automation plays a big part in modern I&O and continuous delivery, but what are you automating? A process. At some point—possible to automate at all—processes need to be revisited. Product thinking and the role of containerization in dev ops and modernization are also themes that cut across these reports.
From theory to practice
Listen to the episode with Len Hardy from Northern Trust that discusses revisiting compliance processes and "unwinding folklore"
Watch the webinar with Kyle Campos from Smarsh where he describes revisiting processes and checkpoints on the path to automation
Listen to the episode with Neville George from Comcast where he describes process change at the individual level
Read the App Modernization 101 guide that makes use of some of this research, along with other findings
- Share this episode on Soundcloud
- Subscribe to the Tanzu Talk podcast (formerly known as "Pivotal Conversations") on iTunes.
- Send feedback to email@example.com.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Visit Website More Content by Dormain Drewitz