So, you're digitally transforming... what does "good" look like?
"Getting developers to the point where developers want to change."
In this episode, Dormain sits down with Paul Pelafas (@paulpelafas) and Jonathan Regehr (@jonathanregehr) to hear how two different organizations navigated digital transformation journeys. They discuss what "good" looks like, how a healthy software culture is sustained (and destroyed), and the difference between grassroots and executive-led transformations.
Get to the next level
- Watch the webinar on "Metrics that Matter" with Patrick Feeney of HCSC and Jeffrey Hammond of Forrester
- Listen to the last episode with Jonathan Regehr on automating production deployments at Garmin
- Read the anthology of essays on digital transformation for the busy executive
- Download your copy of The Business Bottleneck eBook, which pairs with this episode like a crisp rose with a nicoise salad (just go with it)
- Share this episode on Soundcloud
- Subscribe to the Tanzu Talk podcast (formerly known as "Pivotal Conversations") on iTunes.
- Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Visit Website More Content by Dormain Drewitz