Get a practical look at how Kubernetes and container technology can help you achieve new levels of velocity, agility, reliability, and efficiency.
- How to create a simple cluster to learn how Kubernetes works
- The details of deploying an application using Kubernetes
- Specialized objects in Kubernetes, such as DaemonSets, jobs, ConfigMaps, and secrets
- Explore deployments that tie together the lifecycle of a complete application
- Practical examples of how to develop and deploy real-world applications in Kubernetes
About the Author:
Joe Beda is the co-founder of Kubernetes and principal engineer at VMware. Previously, at Google, Joe co-created Google Compute Engine and filed the first-ever Kubernetes project commit. He is a staunch advocate for open-source software and a frequent contributor to the community.