- Greenplum features, use case examples, and techniques for optimizing use
- Four Greenplum deployment options to help you balance security, cost, and time to usability
- Additional tools for monitoring, managing, securing, and optimizing query responses in the Pivotal Greenplum commercial database
- In-database analytics using SQL and parallel R functions
- Federated queries using external data
How Kubernetes and container technology can help you achieve new levels of velocity, agility, reliability, and efficiency.
This mini-encyclopedia introduces you to 27 collaborative methodologies for building software with others, including Scrum, Extreme Programming, SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework), and more.
Knative toolkit guide: How to launch, modify, and monitor event-based apps built using cloud-hosted functions like AWS Lambda.
This practical ebook will help get you started creating new business models through digital transformation.