- Greenplum features, use case examples, and techniques for optimizing use
- Four Greenplum deployment options to help you balance security, cost, and time to usability
- Additional tools for monitoring, managing, securing, and optimizing query responses in the Pivotal Greenplum commercial database
- In-database analytics using SQL and parallel R functions
- Federated queries using external data
How Kubernetes and container technology can help you achieve new levels of velocity, agility, reliability, and efficiency.
This mini-encyclopedia introduces you to 27 collaborative methodologies for building software with others, including Scrum, Extreme Programming, SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework), and more.
Knative toolkit guide: How to launch, modify, and monitor event-based apps built using cloud-hosted functions like AWS Lambda.
This practical ebook will help get you started creating new business models through digital transformation.
How .NET developers and architects can improve the most impactful parts of your existing codebase and build a sustainable process for refining your entire .NET app portfolio.