This year’s JavaOne has many visionary headliners, and you can find Pivotal and Spring engineers covering the future of development for big data, internet of things (IoT), cloud, and more at booth 5021 (see map further below).
Please stop by to discuss any Spring-related topics, including new updates on Spring XD, Spring Boot, and Spring Cloud, JBoss and WebLogic buildpacks for Java EE on Cloud Foundry’s PaaS, Java SE, Spring, Groovy, Grails, Redis, RabbitMQ, Tomcat, Cloud Foundry, and Apache Hadoop®.
The exhibit space is open Monday, Tuesday from 9:30am – 5:30pm, and Wednesday from 9:30am to 4:30pm, and we will be showing:
- Spring XD Demos—Internet of Things, Apache Hadoop®
- Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Demos—Microservice Architecture and PaaS
- JBoss and WebLogic Buildpack—Java EE on PaaS with Cloud Foundry
Sessions in order of Date and Time
- Mon Sep 29 11A: Rethinking API Design with Groovy Traits
- Mon Sep 29 4PM: Connecting the Eclipse IDE to the Cloud-Based Era of Developer Tooling
- Mon Sep 29 4PM: Anatomy of Secure Web Applications Using Java
- Mon Sep 29 8PM: The Spring BOF (Birds of a Feather)
- Tue Sep 30 1230PM: Groovy in the Light of Java
- Tue Sep 30 8PM: Open Source Identity and Access Management Panel
- Wed Oct 1 830A: Spring 4TW! Spring 4’s New Features
- JavaOne: Wed Oct 1 10AM: Running Your Spring Apps in the Cloud
- JavaOne: Wed Oct 1 2PM: Script Bowl 2014: The Battle Rages On
- JavaOne: Wed Oct 1 430PM: Groovy in 2014 and Beyond
- JavaOne: Wed Oct 1 430P: REST Assured: Hypermedia APIs with Spring MVC
Cornelia Davis—Platform Engineer at Pivotal
- Running Your Spring Apps in the Cloud [CON4327]
John Field—Solutions Architect at Pivotal
- Open Source Identity and Access Management Expert Panel, Part 3 [BOF3478]
- The Anatomy of a Secure Web Application Using Java [CON3479]
Guillaume Laforge—Groovy project manager at Pivotal
- Script Bowl 2014: The Battle Rages On [CON2939]
- Groovy in 2014 and Beyond [CON5996]
- Groovy in the Light of Java 8 [CON5839]
Martin Lippert—Principal Software Engineer at Pivotal
- Connecting the Eclipse IDE to the Cloud-Based Era of Developer Tooling [CON1739]
Josh Long—Spring advocate at Pivotal
- The Spring BOF [BOF3868]
- Spring 4TW! [CON3693]
Oliver Gierke—Spring Data Project Lead at Pivotal
- REST Assured: Hypermedia APIs with Spring MVC [CON6071]
Cédric Champeau—Senior software engineer in the Groovy team at Pivotal
- Rethinking API Design with Groovy Traits [CON2425]
- Visit the JavaOne website for planning, agendas, sessions, and more.
- Save the date for SpringOne2GX 2015 September 14 – 17, 2015 at the Marriott Marquis, Washington, DC
- Visit the Spring.io blog or read more about Cloud Foundry and other Pivotal technologies.
Editor’s Note: Apache, Apache Hadoop, Hadoop, and the yellow elephant logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation in the United States and/or other countries.
About the Author