Back in June, we launched the Cloud Native in 15 Minutes podcast to help listeners get up to speed on some of the hottest—and soon to be most important—technologies in enterprise IT. Guests have included the creators of technologies such as Kubernetes, Apache Kafka, and MongoDB, as well as experts in the worlds of open source, artificial intelligence, and enterprise startups. Now, as the holiday season kicks into full swing, we're sharing some of the highlights of our first 6 months.
This first best-of episode focuses on the technologies that make cloud-native computing and modern architectures happen, featuring excerpts from interviews with:
- Neha Narkhede (co-creator of Apache Kafka; co-founder and CTO of Confluent). Full episode here.
- Joe Beda (co-creator of Kubernetes; principal engineer at VMware). Full episode here.
- Eliot Horowitz (co-creator, co-founder, and CTO of MongoDB). Full episode here.
- Cornelia Davis (vice president of technology at Pivotal). Full episode here.
- Guy Podjarny (co-founder and president of Snyk). Full episode here.
- Peter Mattis (co-creator of CockroachDB; co-founder and CTO of Cockroach Labs). Full episode here.
Keep listening over the next few weeks for some more highlights, and new episodes in January.
Need more cloud-native info?
While you're here, check out some relevant Intersect posts that you might have missed!
An introduction to event-driven architecture and Apache Kafka
When DevOps in enterprise is dead (or where 'You build it, you run it' breaks)
Scale and velocity are driving the next generation of DevOps
Microservices are not the destination
Cloud Native in 15 Minutes publishes bi-weekly, and you can find it on most of your favorite apps and platforms, including:
About the AuthorMore Content by Derrick Harris