The App Suite is based on leading standalone open-source application middleware and runs independently of Tanzu. The App Suite compliments Tanzu as an architectural stepping stone, as its key technologies are now fully incorporated. Applications that run on App Suite today are well-suited to migrate to Tanzu.
- VMware tc Server - with GemFire Session and Hibernate caching
- VMware Tanzu RabbitMQ - includes JMS client
24 x 7 Production Support for Open Source
- Spring IO (includes all frameworks and runtimes on Spring.io such as Spring Boot, Spring XD, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Spring Tool Suite, etc.)
- Apache Tomcat
- Apache HTTP Server
Developer support is included in App Suite.
VMware tc Server
The best place to build and run Java Spring applications outside of the cloud
VMware Tanzu RabbitMQ
Make handling message traffic virtually effortless
The leading Java framework
A library for building reactive fast-data applications on the JVM
Leading scalable, open-source, key-value store and data structure server
A popular open-source application server
Apache HTTP Server
The most popular web server on the internet
Leading scalable, open-source, reliable message queue for applications
Licensed Per Core
- When operating the Software in a “bare metal” environment (which means (i) a physical machine without a hypervisor product capable of creating Virtual Machines) or (ii) not within a cloud service environment), a “Core” is a single, computational unit of the Processor
- When operating the Software in a hypervisor (Virtual Machine) environment, a “Core” equals a single unit of virtual processing power (commonly referred to as a single-core “vCPU”) configured to each Virtual Machine
- When operating the Software in a public cloud services environment, a “Core” is the basic, most granular unit of computational power as defined by the cloud service provider. This may include, but is not limited to such units expressed as the number of “vCPUs,” “virtual CPUs,” “virtual cores,” and “dynos.”
Pivotal Launches App SuiteView Full Article
Thank you for your interest!
We will get back to you shortly.